Um, Yeah. About That...
I finally watched the season finale of The Hills.
I cried at the end.
Please don't judge me.
Sigh. Seriously? The Hills made me cry? I'm not even sure what made me tear up in the first place? Spencer and Heidi's sham of a wedding? JustinBobby's unfortunate hair? Kristin effing Cavallari showing up, and the symbolic catching the bouquet/passing the torch?
p.s. Kristin? How does it feel again to replace the prettier and more popular girl on a reality show when she grows tired of it? Please stay away from Brody.
Lauren. Oh, LC I am so going to miss you. I've watched you from the very first episode of Laguna Beach until now. I've loved everything you've ever done and said on the show (especially calling Jenn Bunney a bitch, that was awesome." But as much as I love you, and as much as I'm going to miss watching you on The Hills, even I can't ignore the look of absolute joy and relief that was on your face as you drove away from it all.
Good-bye, LC ... I cannot wait to read your book!
And also, because it cannot be said enough: "Homeboy wore combat boots to the beach!"
So. Will I watch next season? Well, obviously. And don't try and deny it. You will too.
I cried at the end.
Please don't judge me.
Sigh. Seriously? The Hills made me cry? I'm not even sure what made me tear up in the first place? Spencer and Heidi's sham of a wedding? JustinBobby's unfortunate hair? Kristin effing Cavallari showing up, and the symbolic catching the bouquet/passing the torch?
p.s. Kristin? How does it feel again to replace the prettier and more popular girl on a reality show when she grows tired of it? Please stay away from Brody.
Lauren. Oh, LC I am so going to miss you. I've watched you from the very first episode of Laguna Beach until now. I've loved everything you've ever done and said on the show (especially calling Jenn Bunney a bitch, that was awesome." But as much as I love you, and as much as I'm going to miss watching you on The Hills, even I can't ignore the look of absolute joy and relief that was on your face as you drove away from it all.
Good-bye, LC ... I cannot wait to read your book!
And also, because it cannot be said enough: "Homeboy wore combat boots to the beach!"
So. Will I watch next season? Well, obviously. And don't try and deny it. You will too.


3 Comments:
ohhh the hillssss!!! i also have watched lauren since laguna and she is amazing for going so many years as classy as she was. it's ridiculous but i'm seriously going to miss her :( and...as much as i don't like kristin and think she's a trainwreck and is goin to embarass herself (how old are we now?) i'm kinda excited to watch it all go down :)
I think I'm the only person who never got into the Hills.
I watch Paris Hilton BFF - Don't judge me :D
Oh yes I to love the hills! and will miss LC greatly not sure I will like the show as much without her!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home