Breakfast at Wal-Mart

Come along for the ride as I try to find my way to where I'm supposed to be. Whether it be Tiffany's or Wal-Mart, it's bound to be a good time getting there!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan

Officially in my 30s, still single and realizing that maybe everything's actually going to be okay.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Hello Friends


I've missed you guys!!


Just a quick update before I'm gone for the weekend... I successfully moved into a new house (the one I wanted) and am all unpacked and settled in... of course I've got a couple of blog posts out of the deal. But yes, the good news is, I'm not homeless.


I'll be at my parents' house for the holiday weekend but wanted to leave you with the this picture... yeah, my cat's weird, and I take pictures to document it, so what?


Happy Easter!!


Muffin sleeping in the bathroom sink.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

she always was a bit odd. . . I mean she likes me. . . true sign of derangement. . .

April 10, 2009 at 2:05 AM  
Blogger erin - heart in ireland said...

Glad everything worked out!

Have a great weekend!
And my cats loove to sleep in the sink as well!

April 10, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Oats said...

Cool, you're not dead!

April 10, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger It's Amanda Yo! said...

*sigh* my cat hangs out in the sink too!

April 10, 2009 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger her said...

i didn't see the sidewalk chalk thing...but this weekend there is a bunny hop thing happening at the ice rink/stage thing downtown. it sounds hilarious so you should go check it out if you're looking for something funny. people will just be hopping around. It's a team-o thing i guess!

April 20, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home