Breakfast at Wal-Mart

Come along for the ride as I try to find my way to where I'm supposed to be. Whether it be Tiffany's or Wal-Mart, it's bound to be a good time getting there!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan

Officially in my 30s, still single and realizing that maybe everything's actually going to be okay.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Well, Crap

So the company I work for? The one I quit back in July only to have them call and beg me to come back in September? The one that then filed bankruptcy 2 weeks later? The one that promised staff cuts would be minimum and then promised just weeks ago things were looking up?

Started massive downsizing today. Two people in my department are gone so far. Today is my day off, but I go in tomorrow. Still not sure if I'll be walking in to a job or not.

You can bet I'll be drinking tonight. Heavily.

Wish for the best, please!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what they get for not making you happy there! Best wishes.

March 6, 2009 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hope things go well!

March 6, 2009 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Wishing you the best, Nicole.

March 6, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home