Breakfast at Wal-Mart

Come along for the ride as I try to find my way to where I'm supposed to be. Whether it be Tiffany's or Wal-Mart, it's bound to be a good time getting there!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan

Officially in my 30s, still single and realizing that maybe everything's actually going to be okay.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Let's Go To the Mall... Today!

I've got about 5 posts written, but feel like posting none of them tonight, as I'm still debating on one of them, which is a 3 part post. So instead, I'll leave you with this.

Why has no one told me how amazing of a show How I Met Your Mother is? I tend to forget CBS is a real channel, so I'd never seen this show until my sister gave me the season 1 dvd 2 weeks ago? Coincidentally, I can not stop watching the Robin Sparkles' videos on youtube because of this. Sandcastles in the Sand? Amazing.

And also? The Big Bang Theory! Another amazing show nobody clued me into! Seriously, I know I love my CW dramas, but let a girl know when there's comedy to be watched!


Back with a better post tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger 532 rag doll said...

2 and a half men (also on on Monday nights) is actually really funny! some of the jokes are pretty vile for network tv!

August 4, 2009 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger E said...

Oh yes! I love How I Met Your Mother! It is priceless :)

August 6, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home