This post is brought to you courtesy of a lot of Bud Light
So, today I found out some news. Apparently, if I want to have children, I need to do so in oh, the next 5-7 years or I'm shit out of luck.
This is heartbreaking, considering I've always wanted a large family; always talked about having anywhere from 4-6 kids.
I'd be happy with 2 though.
5 years. That's all I have. And as of right now, there's nothing. There's no slim chance of any of that happening any time soon. I am no closer to being a mom now than I was 10 years ago.
And I want to be a mom. More than anything.
Why? What is wrong with me? What am I doing so wrong that I am 29 years old and nowhere close to being married and starting a family?
What pisses me off most is that I have friends; friends who likely read this blog, and have families that they don't deserve. That's an awful thing to say, but I'm sorry, if you've given up children you've already had or smoke and drink heavily through your pregnancy right up until the end, you don't deserve that child. You just don't.
(Yes, I've been drinking tonight.)
All I've ever wanted out of life is to be a mom. And now I'm stuck staring at a timeline that I just can't comprehend.
So tell me. What am I doing wrong?
This is heartbreaking, considering I've always wanted a large family; always talked about having anywhere from 4-6 kids.
I'd be happy with 2 though.
5 years. That's all I have. And as of right now, there's nothing. There's no slim chance of any of that happening any time soon. I am no closer to being a mom now than I was 10 years ago.
And I want to be a mom. More than anything.
Why? What is wrong with me? What am I doing so wrong that I am 29 years old and nowhere close to being married and starting a family?
What pisses me off most is that I have friends; friends who likely read this blog, and have families that they don't deserve. That's an awful thing to say, but I'm sorry, if you've given up children you've already had or smoke and drink heavily through your pregnancy right up until the end, you don't deserve that child. You just don't.
(Yes, I've been drinking tonight.)
All I've ever wanted out of life is to be a mom. And now I'm stuck staring at a timeline that I just can't comprehend.
So tell me. What am I doing wrong?


2 Comments:
nothing i say will help, i'm sure, I wish it could =( but keep your head up..
Thank you! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home