I knew Taylor Swift and I were meant to be BFF!
Taylor Swift is awesome. I've said that for the last year or so, and I've also said I wanted to be her BFF, based purely on her appearances on Ellen. She just always seems to be happy and having a good time, and well, today she proved her awesomeness to me, and sealed our fate.
Taylor and I are BFF 4-eva!
On January 24, Taylor posted a MySpace blog detailing the facts about how when she was away for awhile, her mom re-arranged her bathroom... I was reading through the blog and lo and behold...
"But then I turned around and was startled by something... Where was my Britney Spears poster.... No, this can't be right... WHERE is it?!? I searched the room frantically for a few seconds before finding it's new spot. My Britney Spears poster (from 6th grade) had been relocated to my bedroom, which is another AMAZING upgrade. This way, I see it more often and it more proudly displays my unwavering devotion to Britney Spears."
This almost makes me want to rehang my Britney Spears posters, purchased from the first concert I went to back in March of 2000. Oh yes, I still have them. I still have them all.
Taylor, I already knew you were amazing, but our newfound connection of our unwavering devotion to Britney? It almost brings a tear to my eye!
Update: Muffin seems to be feeling better this afternoon, and her eyes are starting to clear up, so I'm breathing a bit easier, and not feeling so bad about going out tonight.
Happy Friday!
Taylor and I are BFF 4-eva!
On January 24, Taylor posted a MySpace blog detailing the facts about how when she was away for awhile, her mom re-arranged her bathroom... I was reading through the blog and lo and behold...
"But then I turned around and was startled by something... Where was my Britney Spears poster.... No, this can't be right... WHERE is it?!? I searched the room frantically for a few seconds before finding it's new spot. My Britney Spears poster (from 6th grade) had been relocated to my bedroom, which is another AMAZING upgrade. This way, I see it more often and it more proudly displays my unwavering devotion to Britney Spears."
This almost makes me want to rehang my Britney Spears posters, purchased from the first concert I went to back in March of 2000. Oh yes, I still have them. I still have them all.
Taylor, I already knew you were amazing, but our newfound connection of our unwavering devotion to Britney? It almost brings a tear to my eye!
Update: Muffin seems to be feeling better this afternoon, and her eyes are starting to clear up, so I'm breathing a bit easier, and not feeling so bad about going out tonight.
Happy Friday!


3 Comments:
I love love love Tay Tay!
I tried to find your email address, but I couldn't so I'm going to reply to your comment here!
Thanks so much for your sweet comment. The orange juice situation you described? Totally sounds like it could have happened in my house. No lie. It's ridiculous.
Ohh, and your in PR too? Yay, what do you do? I hate that my dad doesn't know and doesn't care about what PR is. I try to explain so many times, but he doesn't really listen.
Thanks so much girl<3
Britney Spears is all sorts of awesome. As is Taylor Swift ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home