I'm addicted to you...
It's like I can't breathe
It's like I can't see anything
Nothing but you
I'm addicted to you
It's like I can't think
Without you interrupting me
In my thoughts
In my dreams
You've taken over me
~ Addicted, Kelly Clarkson
Okay, so maybe it's not that bad but well... maybe it is.
Sunday, February 1st, 2009
Okay, I can do this. Day one with no soda and no alcohol. This isn't so bad. This iced tea is pretty tasty, actually. Yay me, I can do this! Feeling v. Bridget Jones for keeping a diary as well. Wonder if anyone else starts speaking in British terms when reading British chick lit or if it's just me? Anyways, back to the point at hand. Last week I consumed: 30 Diet Cokes, 5 Dr. Peppers, and $80 worth of alcohol over three nights. Today I have consumed 3 iced teas and a lemonade. I don't even miss the diet coke! or the beer. It is Super Bowl Sunday though... I bet everyone is having fun at the bar... Oh well! I'm happy with my iced tea for sure! I can do this!
Monday, February 2nd, 2009
Day two and still going strong! V. pleased with myself. Had a nice glass of orange juice this morning, and have been sipping at lemonade all day since then. Tried some Vitamin Water at work this evening and have to say, not impressed Fifty, not impressed at all. But it's better than the Aquafina, so I guess. This is so easy, I can totally make 28 days!
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2009
Woke up kind of cranky today. I'm sure it's nothing. Probably just didn't sleep very well last night. Drank two iced teas at work. Not as refreshing as it was yesterday.
Wednesday, February 4th, 2009
Who's bloody idea was this anyway?! Woke up with a vicious headache from the lack of caffeine. Had to pop 4 advil just to make it through the car ride to the store to by more advil and more stupid juice and water to make it through the weekend. Seriously? It's almost as bad as a migraine. I can't do this.
Thursday, February 5th, 2009
Heh. Just a little dramatic yesterday, no? It didn't help matters when I went through the McDonald's drive-thru and instead of my regular iced tea they gave me that wretched sweet tea that had like, 8 gallons of sugar dumped into it. It hurt to swallow it. I'm over it now. Headache is slowly going away. I wonder if I've lost any weight yet? Probably not.
Almost done with week one of no alcohol and no soda! So far, it's been a little shaky here and there, but I think I can do it still. This weekend will be a test, when I start getting the phone calls and texts to go out to the bar, but hey, I'm strong... I can do this!
In other addiction news... Is anyone else watching Privileged on the CW? It's seriously my new favorite tv show, which probably means it'll be canceled after the season is done, but yeah. I just caught up on the 6 episodes I was behind last night and it's safe to say, it's my new Gilmore Girls. If you're not watching it, watch it!
Not much going on today. Did some grocery shopping, did some writing. Heading to work in a few hours where I'll probably read some more and maybe do a little more writing? Who knows. I'm pretty unmotivated... things are going on in this life o' mine, and I'm still trying to figure it all out.
Have a great day y'all! It's almost the weekend!
It's like I can't see anything
Nothing but you
I'm addicted to you
It's like I can't think
Without you interrupting me
In my thoughts
In my dreams
You've taken over me
~ Addicted, Kelly Clarkson
Okay, so maybe it's not that bad but well... maybe it is.
Sunday, February 1st, 2009
Okay, I can do this. Day one with no soda and no alcohol. This isn't so bad. This iced tea is pretty tasty, actually. Yay me, I can do this! Feeling v. Bridget Jones for keeping a diary as well. Wonder if anyone else starts speaking in British terms when reading British chick lit or if it's just me? Anyways, back to the point at hand. Last week I consumed: 30 Diet Cokes, 5 Dr. Peppers, and $80 worth of alcohol over three nights. Today I have consumed 3 iced teas and a lemonade. I don't even miss the diet coke! or the beer. It is Super Bowl Sunday though... I bet everyone is having fun at the bar... Oh well! I'm happy with my iced tea for sure! I can do this!
Monday, February 2nd, 2009
Day two and still going strong! V. pleased with myself. Had a nice glass of orange juice this morning, and have been sipping at lemonade all day since then. Tried some Vitamin Water at work this evening and have to say, not impressed Fifty, not impressed at all. But it's better than the Aquafina, so I guess. This is so easy, I can totally make 28 days!
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2009
Woke up kind of cranky today. I'm sure it's nothing. Probably just didn't sleep very well last night. Drank two iced teas at work. Not as refreshing as it was yesterday.
Wednesday, February 4th, 2009
Who's bloody idea was this anyway?! Woke up with a vicious headache from the lack of caffeine. Had to pop 4 advil just to make it through the car ride to the store to by more advil and more stupid juice and water to make it through the weekend. Seriously? It's almost as bad as a migraine. I can't do this.
Thursday, February 5th, 2009
Heh. Just a little dramatic yesterday, no? It didn't help matters when I went through the McDonald's drive-thru and instead of my regular iced tea they gave me that wretched sweet tea that had like, 8 gallons of sugar dumped into it. It hurt to swallow it. I'm over it now. Headache is slowly going away. I wonder if I've lost any weight yet? Probably not.
Almost done with week one of no alcohol and no soda! So far, it's been a little shaky here and there, but I think I can do it still. This weekend will be a test, when I start getting the phone calls and texts to go out to the bar, but hey, I'm strong... I can do this!
In other addiction news... Is anyone else watching Privileged on the CW? It's seriously my new favorite tv show, which probably means it'll be canceled after the season is done, but yeah. I just caught up on the 6 episodes I was behind last night and it's safe to say, it's my new Gilmore Girls. If you're not watching it, watch it!
Not much going on today. Did some grocery shopping, did some writing. Heading to work in a few hours where I'll probably read some more and maybe do a little more writing? Who knows. I'm pretty unmotivated... things are going on in this life o' mine, and I'm still trying to figure it all out.
Have a great day y'all! It's almost the weekend!


1 Comments:
Ok I don't think I can live without Dr Pepper but I drink 2-3 a day! You drank 30 in 3 days???!!! Wow! lol Good luck :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home