Fabulous Fridays
Let's take today to share some things that are making me absolutely delighted today, shall we?
My job is safe! They let two people go from my department, but I have been promised by both my boss and his boss that I'm not going anywhere. Happy dance!
The snow is gone! This means I no longer am getting stuck in my driveway because my lazy butt won't shovel. Also, the sun is shining brightly, even if it is still a bit chilly.
I got my tickets to see Taylor Swift!! Even though the show isn't until October.
The boy is back!! Finally, after him being gone for two whole weeks and me beginning to believe he was just lying and didn't want to see me, he got ahold of me two days ago to let me know he's back.
We're going out tonight - it'll be almost like a first date all over again!
I found out they're making a sequel to the movie Clueless - with the original cast. You have no idea how thrilled I am about this! Clueless: High School Reunion will be amazing, don't you think?
Wow, even I am annoyed by the amount of exclamation points in this post. Sorry about that.
Have a fabulous weekend!
My job is safe! They let two people go from my department, but I have been promised by both my boss and his boss that I'm not going anywhere. Happy dance!
The snow is gone! This means I no longer am getting stuck in my driveway because my lazy butt won't shovel. Also, the sun is shining brightly, even if it is still a bit chilly.
I got my tickets to see Taylor Swift!! Even though the show isn't until October.
The boy is back!! Finally, after him being gone for two whole weeks and me beginning to believe he was just lying and didn't want to see me, he got ahold of me two days ago to let me know he's back.
We're going out tonight - it'll be almost like a first date all over again!
I found out they're making a sequel to the movie Clueless - with the original cast. You have no idea how thrilled I am about this! Clueless: High School Reunion will be amazing, don't you think?
Wow, even I am annoyed by the amount of exclamation points in this post. Sorry about that.
Have a fabulous weekend!


9 Comments:
he's back!!! thanks for the update!!! have a blast tonight! but remember... it's not a good thing to be the girl who drank 3 martinis. ;)
Wow, I'm really jealous of your Taylor Swift tickets! I've been trying to get some and there aren't enough for the people I want to go with me.
I have a hard time imagining the original cast coming back for a second Clueless. I'm rather excited though because I watched it the other day. I still find it hilarious, maybe even more so now that I've gone onto college.
I'm just as excited for my Blue October tix!
I want details of this date. Duh, I'm the blogosphere! You have to tell me!
Oooo! Fun good times for you! Excellent!
I wonder what kind of truck he drives... is it automatic or stick?
Yay for being safe and Taylor Swift. Love her!
I want to see Taylor Swift!!! But as I have NO idea where I'll be living, concert tickets are kinda hard to get!
YAY on the job! and a Clueless reunion movie! how awesome!
Clueless 2? No way! The original taught me my favorite insult of all time:
"You're just a virgin who can't drive!!!!1"
damn, that is a fabulous friday! i love taylor swift too! jealous!!!=)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home