Breakfast at Wal-Mart

Come along for the ride as I try to find my way to where I'm supposed to be. Whether it be Tiffany's or Wal-Mart, it's bound to be a good time getting there!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan

Officially in my 30s, still single and realizing that maybe everything's actually going to be okay.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Everybody's Doing It





So, I got tagged by the lovely lady over at Speak Yourself and am finally getting around to it. Oh, it's true, I love these things. I really, really do.


The rules are as follows:
1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs you find brilliant in content or design.
2. Show the 7 winners’ names and links on your blog. Leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” Well…there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

This is where I cheat, because well, why not? I see 10 followers on my sidebar there, therefore, all ten are tagged to do this.


10 Honest Things About Myself

1. Any house that I live in must have either hardwood or marble floors. Everytime I hear the sound of my high heels clicking against those surfaces, I instantly feel both sexy and classy.


2. I use proper grammar and punctuation in every single text message that I send.


3. My biggest pet peeve is when somebody asks me how my day is going not because they actually care, but because they want me to ask how their day is going so that they can bitch to me about whatever drama is going on in their life at the moment.

4. That house with the hardwood/marble floors? Also must have a wet bar in the living room. The reason behind this is that I want to have one of those moments. You know what I'm talking about. That moment where I'm having a passionate fight with my lover and they storm out. I then strut over to the bar and pour a drink angrily. I take a sip, then stare at the glass, pondering what just happened. And then I throw the glass across the room at the wall so that it shatters into a thousand pieces.


5. In connection with number 4, I am addicted to soap operas. Mainly General Hospital.


6. I prefer reading erotica to watching it. But I'll still watch it, too.


7. I hate it when people have to top me when I complain about something. For example, if I say I'm having a bad day because someone cut me off on the highway, THEY are having a bad day because someone cut them off on the highway, and then you know, stabbed them with a pitchfork or something. Those people annoy me.


8. One of my biggest fears is that I'm never going to find a career that I truly love, and that makes me happy.


9. I am extremely claustrophobic. When I was younger, my parents tried to help me overcome this in two ways. Making me lie underneath the coffee table for 5 minute stretches or covering me in a knitted afghan blanket for two minutes. They failed. To this day I have mild panic attacks if I need to sleep in a bedroom with the door closed.


10. I truly believe that sometimes, it's okay to skip over watching the news in favor of watching reruns on the Gameshow Network. The news will be there tomorrow, but who know what shenanigans Charles Nelson Reilly is up to over on Match Game?










1 Comments:

Blogger erin - heart in ireland said...

I'm more of a Days fan, than GH. But I used to watch it in middle/hs and my Mom still keeps me updated.
And I also love hearing my heels tap on the floor :)

February 20, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home