Breakfast at Wal-Mart

Come along for the ride as I try to find my way to where I'm supposed to be. Whether it be Tiffany's or Wal-Mart, it's bound to be a good time getting there!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan

Officially in my 30s, still single and realizing that maybe everything's actually going to be okay.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Whatever happened to predictability...?

My facebook status for the day:

I wonder how many times I've watched Uncle Jesse marry Rebecca. Have mercy!"


Oh yeah, 29 years old and I still watch Full House reruns. Daily.

'Fess up... what's your guilty pleasure show? Besides Full House, other reruns I will always love are Golden Girls, Roseanne, Everybody Loves Raymond and of course Friends.

4 Comments:

Blogger E said...

I'm with you on all of those! Plus I watch Reba, Two and a Half Men, How I Met Your Mother..... and probably others I can't think of now :) lol my fave is Friends!

February 24, 2010 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Full House, Roseanne, King Of Queens, George Lopez, 90210, and saved by the bell oh and yes of course Friends! =D

February 24, 2010 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Sadako said...

Full House is mine too. I sometimes claim it's for snarking purposes on the blog but I love it!

February 28, 2010 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger E said...

I gave you a blog award! See my Blog for details

March 14, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home