Well, that got kind of dark, didn't it?
Admittedly, I was freaking out last night.
A lot.
But I've spent this entire morning talking with several doctors, researching the hell out of this, and generally just calming myself down and realizing I will have some options as far as things go.
I may not end up the crazy cat lady after all.
But it still sucks.
And I'm still a little angry.
However, it's 73 degrees at noon, it's a holiday weekend, and I get to go home and spend some time with my family and celebrate my dad's 50th birthday.
Life could be a lot worse.
Happy Easter, everyone! Have a wonderful weekend!
A lot.
But I've spent this entire morning talking with several doctors, researching the hell out of this, and generally just calming myself down and realizing I will have some options as far as things go.
I may not end up the crazy cat lady after all.
But it still sucks.
And I'm still a little angry.
However, it's 73 degrees at noon, it's a holiday weekend, and I get to go home and spend some time with my family and celebrate my dad's 50th birthday.
Life could be a lot worse.
Happy Easter, everyone! Have a wonderful weekend!


1 Comments:
I feel lost... did I miss something? Hope everything is ok!! And hope you had a Happy Easter!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home