Why yes, I was intoxicated!
So back on the second day of this month, there was a little celebration I like to refer to as, "the day Nicole turned 28 years old and went to the bar with 20 of her closest friends to celebrate."








Good times, you say? Indeed!

You know it was a good night out when you wake up the next morning having no memory of getting home but when you run through the "oh my god, what did I do" checklist, you come up with this with nothing bad... no drunken embarrassing texts begging ex boyfriends to come over, I still had my purse, cell phone, credit card and lip gloss, I didn't feel the need to vomit, and there was no headache!


Happy Birthday to Me!
Did I celebrate my 28th like Lindsay Lohan before she cleaned up? You're damn right I did! And I had fun! Everyone had a great time; there was no fighting, no drama, and we all just had a really good Friday night out. I think it was definitely needed.



And okay, sure, I wore impossibly uncomfortable high heeled shoes I had never worn before and have a vague memory of taking them off before the walk back to the car at last call, and therefore walked barefoot through the snow in downtown Grand Rapids for 6 blocks which is probably why I have had a cold for the last week, but so what? As long as I don't think about what I walked through, I'm okay.
So thank you, to my wonderful friends; for both coming out and for keeping me swimming in alcohol all night long; to the Taphouse Bar and Grill, for forgetting to set aside enough tables for my group but for being awesome enough not to care when we took over the entire left side of the bar; to the DJ for actually playing music I could dance to while too drunk to remember it the next day; and finally, and to the bestest BFF ever, TA, for making sure I got home safely and alone that night!
Love you all!
And so what if I only remember approximately 10 of the 120some pictures that were taken that night?


4 Comments:
Your birthday looks like so much fun! I hope you have a wonderful 28th year!
i definitely experienced the removal of shoes on the snowy walk home this december when i was in denver... now that's the sign of a really good night!
Sounds like the perfect night! Happy belated!
I love the checklist run thru! Always a must after a great night out :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home