Breakfast at Wal-Mart

Come along for the ride as I try to find my way to where I'm supposed to be. Whether it be Tiffany's or Wal-Mart, it's bound to be a good time getting there!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan

Officially in my 30s, still single and realizing that maybe everything's actually going to be okay.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

All About Priorities

I went tanning this afternoon. As I turned the bed on and closed the lid around me, I realized I was worrying about the damage the UV rays could be doing to my iPod.

Ah, irony.

7 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

LOL. Thats totally something I'd do.

When its raining, I wrap my ipod in my jacket :P

March 7, 2009 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Katie's comment illicited a silent "awwwww" from me. Lol, and as far as the actual blog, I think I'd think the same thing, but only after wondering how many more freckles and moles I'd get by the end of the 15-20 minute session.

March 7, 2009 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

And by "illicited" I meant something that sounds like that word, but I can't remember what it is. Basically, it made me do a silent "awww" thing. I could have sworn it was a word, honest!

March 7, 2009 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger CIP said...

OMG.....HAHAHAA, SAME. I am laughing so hard because I always worry about my ipod when I tan..so horrible.

March 8, 2009 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger her said...

this made me laugh!

March 8, 2009 at 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can relate to this. The other day I slipped off the end of a bridge into rocks(don't ask), bruised my ribs and flew into a full-blown panic wondering if my ipod was okay. I didn't realize how silly that seemed until just now...haha.

March 8, 2009 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger 532 rag doll said...

i am the same way! i wrap it in a towel.

March 9, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home