Breakfast at Wal-Mart

Come along for the ride as I try to find my way to where I'm supposed to be. Whether it be Tiffany's or Wal-Mart, it's bound to be a good time getting there!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan

Officially in my 30s, still single and realizing that maybe everything's actually going to be okay.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm a Survivor!

Well, I did it! I successfully went the entire month of February without a single sip of soda or alcohol. I didn't think I'd be able to, but it was definitely easier than I thought it would be. (And, the eight pounds I lost wasn't so bad either!)

Not gonna lie, that UV Bomb was delicious last night, as was the first sip of Diet Coke this afternoon. I've decided that one soft drink a day won't be that bad for me. I mean, even pregnant women are allowed one pop a day, and haven't you heard? Apparently, I'm pregnant.

Yes, that's the best transition I can come up with to let you all know about the other blog I started to chronicle my weight loss journey that begins today. Exciting, huh?

In other news, it is ridiculous how excited I am today that there is a Golden Girls marathon on the Hallmark Channel.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

I love that you call it pop. I do too, but now I live among people who call it soda. I gave up pop for a while when I was an undergrad, and I've never been that into it since. I'll still drink it when I go out, but when I was in high school I would have 3 cans a day.

March 1, 2009 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Oats said...

Holy shit, it's March

March 1, 2009 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger her said...

you lost 8 lbs with no alcohol or pop?! what! that's awesome, but i don't know if i could POSSIBLY give up pop :(

March 1, 2009 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger It's Amanda Yo! said...

Way to go, Darling!

March 2, 2009 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger 532 rag doll said...

no pop for 30 days!!! way to go, kid!! it's been, like four days, and i already am sick to death of water.

March 2, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home