Breakfast at Wal-Mart

Come along for the ride as I try to find my way to where I'm supposed to be. Whether it be Tiffany's or Wal-Mart, it's bound to be a good time getting there!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan

Officially in my 30s, still single and realizing that maybe everything's actually going to be okay.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Texts From My Mom

Pretty much, I have the best mom ever.

Case in point, a collection of texts from this summer that are just too amazing not to share.


"It's not that I don't like Ke$ha, I just think she needs to take a bath. A long one."

"At least Everybody Loves Raymond is on until 2 am tonight."

"I hate this commerical. Yes, you have to put the NuvaRing in. We get it."

"John Stamos is in Northern Michigan... do you dare me to go find him?"

"Michael Jackson videos on Fuse all day Saturday! I know what I'm doing all day. Snap!"

Yeah, I love my mom.

1 Comments:

Blogger E said...

lol this literally just made me laugh out loud :)

August 27, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home