It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
Why yes, of course I'm talking about the new Fall Lineup on television. Because let's be honest, tv is a pretty big chunk of my life.
Full disclosure: As I live alone and have an insane fear that any slight noise I hear is obviously someone trying to break in to kill me horribly, my television is on about 98% of the time that I'm home. I need the background noise. The only way I can sleep without the television on is if someone else is sleeping with me because let's face it, there are better things to do then anyway and whoever is here could likely scare off any intruder. And, I really like tv.
So here we go... what I'm filling my DVR with this season...
Sunday: Bridezillas and Desperate Housewives. Really, is there any better way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon than watching 5 hours of One Tree Hill reruns on SoapNet and then tuning into the disastrous Bridezillas for the next 5 hours? There isn't. I'm excited to see what happens on DH this season even though I can't remember anything that happened last year except for the Italian chick blowing up her ex-husband. And, if I'm in the mood to cry, I'll tune into Extreme Makeover: Home Edition as well.
Monday: How I Met Your Mother and Dancing with the Stars, and Weeds. Um, this season of DWTS is either full of win, or set to be a complete disaster but as long as Maks is there, I'll be watching. Hell, I can't lie, I'd watch if he wasn't there. And who doesn't love HIMYM? Even if last season, they kind of forgot all about the Mom. And as for Weeds? Well that show's just amazing.
I'll also be checking out the new show, Mike & Molly, just because of Sookie from Gilmore Girls.
Tuesday: Dancing with the Stars Results Show, One Tree Hill, Parenthood and Running Wilde. I know, I know. One Tree Hill? I can't help it, I love this show. And Parenthood, while I originally tuned only because of Lauren Graham, pleasantly surprised me last year...and well, the guy from Punk'd is kind of nice to look at as well. Running Wilde I don't have any expectations for, but as any girl who grew up watching the WB, I have to check out Felicity in her new role.
Show I will NOT be watching: Glee. I really don't get this show. At all.
Wednesday: Law and Order: SVU. Not much going on Wednesday nights.. I wish I could say I'd be watching Better with You because I adore Joanna Garcia and am still upset about Privileged being canceled two years ago, but yeah... I saw the pilot episode at Lilith Fair and no... not okay.
Maybe I'll check out Cougar Town.
Thursday: Two of my greatest loves on Thursday nights (which also happens to be my bar/karaoke night... thank you, DVR!) Of course, I'm talking The Big Bang Theory and Grey's Anatomy. I don't know how I feel about TBBT moving to Thursday nights, but I don't care, I love me some Sheldon and Penny. And Grey's has never been better in my opinion. Last season's finale was effing amazing and I'm still recovering! I cannot wait to see what happens this year.
Friday: Say Yes to the Dress and Degrassi: The Next Generation. Don't judge me.
Various other shows I'll be watching: The Duggars, any Kate Plus 8 special, Teen Mom, Keeping up with the Kardashians, reruns of New Adventures of Old Christine (why had no one told me about this show?!) and I think I'll be checking out Boardwalk Empire. Oh! And Big Love whenever HBO brings it back.
I go to bed to reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond every single night. I wake up every morning and enjoy my first Diet Coke of the day while watching Morning Express with Robin Meade on HLN. Routine is key here.
So .... I think that's about it... not counting UofM football and Redwings hockey when the time comes. Let's hear it... anything else I should be watching? Anything you can't believe I admit to watching?
Oh and also? That's enough, Betty White.
Full disclosure: As I live alone and have an insane fear that any slight noise I hear is obviously someone trying to break in to kill me horribly, my television is on about 98% of the time that I'm home. I need the background noise. The only way I can sleep without the television on is if someone else is sleeping with me because let's face it, there are better things to do then anyway and whoever is here could likely scare off any intruder. And, I really like tv.
So here we go... what I'm filling my DVR with this season...
Sunday: Bridezillas and Desperate Housewives. Really, is there any better way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon than watching 5 hours of One Tree Hill reruns on SoapNet and then tuning into the disastrous Bridezillas for the next 5 hours? There isn't. I'm excited to see what happens on DH this season even though I can't remember anything that happened last year except for the Italian chick blowing up her ex-husband. And, if I'm in the mood to cry, I'll tune into Extreme Makeover: Home Edition as well.
Monday: How I Met Your Mother and Dancing with the Stars, and Weeds. Um, this season of DWTS is either full of win, or set to be a complete disaster but as long as Maks is there, I'll be watching. Hell, I can't lie, I'd watch if he wasn't there. And who doesn't love HIMYM? Even if last season, they kind of forgot all about the Mom. And as for Weeds? Well that show's just amazing.
I'll also be checking out the new show, Mike & Molly, just because of Sookie from Gilmore Girls.
Tuesday: Dancing with the Stars Results Show, One Tree Hill, Parenthood and Running Wilde. I know, I know. One Tree Hill? I can't help it, I love this show. And Parenthood, while I originally tuned only because of Lauren Graham, pleasantly surprised me last year...and well, the guy from Punk'd is kind of nice to look at as well. Running Wilde I don't have any expectations for, but as any girl who grew up watching the WB, I have to check out Felicity in her new role.
Show I will NOT be watching: Glee. I really don't get this show. At all.
Wednesday: Law and Order: SVU. Not much going on Wednesday nights.. I wish I could say I'd be watching Better with You because I adore Joanna Garcia and am still upset about Privileged being canceled two years ago, but yeah... I saw the pilot episode at Lilith Fair and no... not okay.
Maybe I'll check out Cougar Town.
Thursday: Two of my greatest loves on Thursday nights (which also happens to be my bar/karaoke night... thank you, DVR!) Of course, I'm talking The Big Bang Theory and Grey's Anatomy. I don't know how I feel about TBBT moving to Thursday nights, but I don't care, I love me some Sheldon and Penny. And Grey's has never been better in my opinion. Last season's finale was effing amazing and I'm still recovering! I cannot wait to see what happens this year.
Friday: Say Yes to the Dress and Degrassi: The Next Generation. Don't judge me.
Various other shows I'll be watching: The Duggars, any Kate Plus 8 special, Teen Mom, Keeping up with the Kardashians, reruns of New Adventures of Old Christine (why had no one told me about this show?!) and I think I'll be checking out Boardwalk Empire. Oh! And Big Love whenever HBO brings it back.
I go to bed to reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond every single night. I wake up every morning and enjoy my first Diet Coke of the day while watching Morning Express with Robin Meade on HLN. Routine is key here.
So .... I think that's about it... not counting UofM football and Redwings hockey when the time comes. Let's hear it... anything else I should be watching? Anything you can't believe I admit to watching?
Oh and also? That's enough, Betty White.


1 Comments:
HIMYM ROCKS!!! I also love Castle ABC Monday nights @10. And give Cougartown a chance it has its good moments :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home