Something I Didn't Need to Hear Today
Today my sister and I went and got our nails and toes done in celebration of her birthday. Because I'm too lazy to do it myself and my hairstylist is out of town, I opted to get my eyebrows done while we were there. Would you like to know what I heard?
"See this? Grey hair! No worries, I get it."
Um, really? Really? My first grey hair is actually in my eyebrows? Thanks, Golden Nail Salon for pointing this out and for making me feel super old.
In completely unrelated news, last night I went from being blonde to brunette for the first time ever. I am loving the change.
Happy Labor Day Weekend, everyone!
"See this? Grey hair! No worries, I get it."
Um, really? Really? My first grey hair is actually in my eyebrows? Thanks, Golden Nail Salon for pointing this out and for making me feel super old.
In completely unrelated news, last night I went from being blonde to brunette for the first time ever. I am loving the change.
Happy Labor Day Weekend, everyone!


1 Comments:
Oh wow.... the first time my hairstylist friend found a few grey hairs mixed in my hair I nearly cried! At least its in your eyebrow so you can pluck :) You need to post a pic of the hair change!
Happy Labor Day :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home