Breakfast at Wal-Mart

Come along for the ride as I try to find my way to where I'm supposed to be. Whether it be Tiffany's or Wal-Mart, it's bound to be a good time getting there!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan

Officially in my 30s, still single and realizing that maybe everything's actually going to be okay.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pop Culture Whore

Every once in awhile, I stumble upon things I have saved on my computer that make me burst into hysterical fits of giggles.

Example #1:


I mean seriously. Is there a more hilariously terrifying thought than running through a subway tunnel and coming across Jack Bauer, Chuck Norris, and Uncle freaking Jesse?

That's a trifecta of badass, no doubt about it.



Example #2



Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield. No, I do not know why I have a picture of the Sweet Valley High girls on my computer, but while we're on the subject, be honest girls... while you told everyone you liked Elizabeth the best, you really wanted to be Jessica, didn't you? I know I did.



Example #3


How much hair product do you think was used in this picture alone?

I mean it, was there a period of time in my life when all I did was collect pictures of the teen idols of my youth, hid them away in photobucket, and never looked at them again? This, my friends, is what happens when you suffer from insomnia; and spend your nights not sleeping, but engaging in MySpace photo comment wars, senseless AIM conversations, and watch way too much VH1's I Love the ... series.

(I saved you by not posting the pictures I have of Blanche from the Golden Girls, and the dad from Growing Pains... there is no good reason for having these on my computer...)

Oh photobucket, what would I do without you?

4 Comments:

Blogger her said...

haha!!! i wanted to be jessica!!!!! i STILL want to be her. jk. maybe. er...

January 21, 2009 at 9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always wanted to be Lila on the SVH board game. Never read the books...

but i always thought if there would be a winning character - it'd be the hot brunette over the blondes any day!

January 21, 2009 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger ColeyMarie said...

ha! I so loved playing the SVH game... and yeah, if there was going to be a winner, it was Lila over Enid any day!

January 21, 2009 at 10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

photo bucket is one of the best things since the oral contraceptive! loves it=)

February 26, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home