Breakfast at Wal-Mart

Come along for the ride as I try to find my way to where I'm supposed to be. Whether it be Tiffany's or Wal-Mart, it's bound to be a good time getting there!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan

Officially in my 30s, still single and realizing that maybe everything's actually going to be okay.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Who Knew Making Money Was So Easy?

There are two stories circulating the web right now that I can't stop thinking about. Both are very similar, in that they are two very easy ways of making money, but they're also very different in how they're doing it.

The first one, is a blogger's dream. I know you've all seen this story, and I know you're all plotting on how to get the edge to apply and win.

Seriously? Live rent free for 6 months in a beautiful beach house and you know, blog weekly about snorkeling, tanning, and fishing? Did I mention if pays $100,000? I'm definitely trying to figure out my "hook" and applying.

The second story, again, I'm sure you've all seen. 22 year old girl auctions of virginity to pay for schooling for her and her twin sister. As of right now, the highest bid is $3.7 million.

I won't lie, I probably would sell myself for that kind of money. I say, if she can get away with it (the Feds seem powerless to stop her since she's going to host the night in Nevada where prostitution is legal), then by all means, go for it.

On the other hand, you have to wonder, just who is the man who actually thought "eh, some girl's virginity? What the hell, I got 3.7 million laying around for a rainy day."? For her sake, I hope he's at least worth it.

So girls, would you do it? And if so, for what price? How about you guys? Would you be willing to pay for someone's virginity? And if so, how much?

Hypothetically speaking of course... and no judging! Hell, like I said, I totally would do it. For nothing less than 2 million.

1 Comments:

Blogger It's Amanda Yo! said...

I'd do it...probably for a million

January 16, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home