Breakfast at Wal-Mart

Come along for the ride as I try to find my way to where I'm supposed to be. Whether it be Tiffany's or Wal-Mart, it's bound to be a good time getting there!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan

Officially in my 30s, still single and realizing that maybe everything's actually going to be okay.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yay for iTunes!

The Soundtrack to My Life - in which of course, Jennie Garth plays me in the Lifetime Channel version. If we're talking bigscreen, then it's Claire Danes.

You know the drill, I'm sure. Open up iTunes, and set the playlist to shuffle and press play. For every question, type the name of the song that's playing. When you get to a new question, press next. And no cheating. Keep in mind, I have 4045 songs on my iTunes, so this could get random.

And away we go!

1. Opening Credits ~ Love at First Sight - Kylie Minogue

2. Waking Up ~ Last Train Home - Lost Prophets

3. Average Day ~ Since You've Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson

4. First Date ~ All Downhill From Here - Newfound Glory (Isn't that the truth)

5. Falling in Love ~ Wonderwall - Oasis

6. Unrequited Love ~ Gigalo - Nick Cannon (Okay, that's a good one...)

7. Love Scene ~ I Drove All Night - Celine Dion

8. Sex Scene ~ Don't Stop Believing - Journey

9. Drunk ~ Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood

10. Fight Scene (verbal) ~ It's Only Life - Kate Vogele

11. Fight Scene (physical) ~ Salt Shaker - Ying Yang Twins

12. Hungover ~ Bent - Matchbox Twenty (This just makes me giggle)

13. Breaking Up ~ All Over You - Live

14. Getting Back Together ~ St Patrick's Day - John Mayer

15. Secret Love ~ Better - Regina Spektor

16. Life's Okay ~ Holiday in Spain - Counting Crows

17. Grieving ~ Found Out About You - Gin Blossoms

18. Chase Scene ~ Change - Taylor Swift

19. Revelation ~ Irish Drinking Song - Dropkick Murphys

20. Mental Breakdown ~ The Old Apartment - Barenaked Ladies (Wow, that's pretty fitting)

21. Driving ~ Like Wow - Leslie Carter (I will not apologize for having this song in my itunes. Or for the fact the counter says I have listened to it 429 times.)

22. Reunion ~ Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper

23. Learning a Lesson ~ Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional

24. Deep Thought ~ Better Together - Jack Johnson

25. Flashback (good) ~ Underneath Your Clothes - Shakira (That's what I'm talking about)

26. Flashback (bad) ~ Save Me - Shinedown

27. Flashback (weird) ~ Mary Jane's Last Dance - Tom Petty

28. Flashback (montage) ~ You Set Me Free - Michelle Branch

29. Partying ~ Murder on the Dance Floor - Sophie Ellis Bextor

30. Happy Dance ~ Take on Me - Ah Ha

31. Regretting ~ Come on Over - Christina Aguilera

32. Long Night Alone ~ Damaged - Plumb

33. Death Scene ~ The Best Deceptions - Dashboard Confessional (Because I'm not really dead, bitches!)

34. Closing Credits ~ As The Rush Comes - Motorcycle (Perfect!)


Oh man, I think it's safe to say that my movie is pretty damn awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger 532 rag doll said...

oh boy... journey during a sex scene! i would have secretly gone to the next song and not told anyone. :)

February 12, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home