Misadventures in Texting
So recently I upgraded (downgraded, maybe?) from my beloved Blackberry to a PalmPre. Mostly, I love this new phone; however, the one feature I'm not fond of? Touchscreen scrolling. As a general rule, I will now be double checking every single text message I send to make sure it goes to the correct person.
You know, otherwise, you end up having conversations like this....
Me texting one of my best friends: "So yeah, pretty sure I have a sex sprain going on with my leg right now... totally worth it though."
My.Mother.: "You're almost 30 years old, shouldn't you have learned to stretch beforehand yet? And did you really mean to send this to me? "
Mother.F.
There's really no explaining your way out of that one. I tried to play it off that I accidentally forwarded her a message that one of my friends had bought me. Pretty sure she didn't buy that one.
Ooops.
Lesson learned... ALWAYS double check those texts!
You know, otherwise, you end up having conversations like this....
Me texting one of my best friends: "So yeah, pretty sure I have a sex sprain going on with my leg right now... totally worth it though."
My.Mother.: "You're almost 30 years old, shouldn't you have learned to stretch beforehand yet? And did you really mean to send this to me? "
Mother.F.
There's really no explaining your way out of that one. I tried to play it off that I accidentally forwarded her a message that one of my friends had bought me. Pretty sure she didn't buy that one.
Ooops.
Lesson learned... ALWAYS double check those texts!


2 Comments:
This seriously just made me LOL!!!
At least she handled it pretty well :)
About to post an award I'm giving you!! Missed reading you lately!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home